This Tasty Tuesday is brought to you by – Bang Bang Shrimp!
Ever been to heaven? I mean Bonefish Grill.
If so, I’m sure you’ve had their delicious Bang Bang Shrimp. If not, stop reading this post immediately and head to your nearest Bonefish.
YUMMY right? Well now you can make your own!
Here’s a Bang Bang Shrimp recipe courtesy of TheNoshery.com
The recipe may look complicated, but don’t be overwhelmed and it’s WELL worth it!
- You can find the Thai Sweet Chili Sauce & Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce in the Chinese section of the grocery store. I even found it at Food Lion!
- I served them in tacos with lettuce and a Spanish rice as a side dish.
- You can skip the dip in a bowl of milk step, BUT it does help add extra coating.
- You can’t really mess this dish up, just season to taste.
- Your hubby will LOVE it and it’ll make your tastebuds go Bang Bang 😉